- Relaxation Instrumental (5:52)
- Long Ek Ong Kar (7:19)
- Wha Yantee (7:35)
- Mool Mantra (7:55)
- Sat Siri Siri Akaal (8:11)
- Rakhe Rakhanhar (8:16)
- Wahe Guru Wahe Guru Wahe Guru Wahe Jio (22:18)
- Guru Guru Wahe Guru Guru Ram Das Guru (5:55)
- Long Time Sun – English Version (1:58)
- Long Time Sun – Extended International Version (3:22)
Long Ek Ong Kar
Sat Siri Siri Akaal
Wahe Guru Wahe Guru Wahe Guru Wahe Jio
Guru Guru Wahe Guru Guru Ram Das Guru
Long Time Sun – English Version
Long Time Sun – Extended International Version
The album Sadhana Celebration does not only feature new, exciting and uplifting Sadhana melodies and tunes for the morning meditations in the tradition of Kundalini Yoga, but also contains some bonus tracks which are usually not found on other Sadhana productions:
- The CD starts with an instrumental relaxation track, soothing music with clamiung sound layers and sitar, just ideal for the pause between the yoga and the following meditations;
- The traditional closing song „May the Longtime Sun shine upon you“ in a new melody and upbeat-rhythm (but with the classic english words);
- as well as the same closing song in the popular extended international version: several european languages, and one additional instrumental round, so you can sing it in your own language!
Mardana’s strength on their album Sadhana Celebration lies in the wonderful singing vocals, the catchy melodies, and a mostly natural instrumentation based on Guitars, Harmonium and Tablas. Guest musician Simrat Singhenriches some of the tracks and Sadhana Melodies with his fabulous Sitar-play.
This Sadhana album is truly a Celebration in the dawning morning – a perfect, yogic start into a new day!